In 1643, the early days of Louis the 14th’s reign, Claude Trudon started candle making in
Rue Saint-Honore. The candles, made from beeswax, filtered, washed and bleached in the sun were used mostly in the Royal Courts and Churches.
In 2007, the Company became specialists in manufacturing perfumed candles and to this day each candle is dipped and made by hand using the finest cotton wicks and always the purest natural ingredients perpetuating true luxury.
No products in this collection